A Proactive Approach to Safety
Do you know how to guard against slips, trips, and falls on your property or protect your business against hurricane damage? At Liberty Mutual Insurance, we recognize that a family-owned bakery has different exposures than a national warehouse chain, so we customize solutions based on your business’s specific needs. Our focus is to safeguard your business, employees, and property against risk by providing information and helping you plan ahead.
Specialized Support From Our Risk Professionals
You’ll always work with someone who truly understands your business and the risks you face. Our risk control and property engineering consultants are:
- Industry specialists
- Educated with degrees and designations in engineering, safety, and risk control
- Active members of leading industry associations and safety committees
Working With You to Protect Your Business
Our experienced risk control group will work with you to assess your business, identify exposures, and make practical suggestions to help you mitigate risk. When you need answers, we’re available online, on the phone, and on site:
- Use our proprietary safety website, Liberty Mutual SafetyNet™, to access materials and self-assessment tools to help keep your business safe.
- Contact experienced specialists at our Risk Control Consulting Center by phone or email.*
- Attend complimentary safety training, via classroom sessions (PDF) or webinars, to better understand your business’s potential for accidents and how to implement cost-effective solutions.
On-Site Support for Complex Programs
Some complex programs require on-site support.* We can conduct an evaluation of your location and help you develop and implement a plan of action. Our risk professionals can:
- Provide general safety assessments to identify areas of exposure and loss to help you address worker safety and liability risks
- Analyze storage practices, review specifications and plans for construction projects, and attend fire alarm and system testing for your property
Dedicated Resources for Added Protection
Our commitment to safety extends beyond our office walls. We have dedicated risk control facilities that support your safety efforts and shape how we design our programs, including: