When you have a claims-related question or an issue that needs resolution, you want to quickly get in touch with the person who is best-positioned to help.
Agents have asked us to provide an easy way to locate contact information for Safeco® claims staff, and we’re delivering with a new online Claims Directory.
Now, when you need to find a Safeco claims adjuster, an adjuster’s manager or a regional claims service manager, use the directory to immediately receive the appropriate contact information such as contact name, phone number and email address.
3 more options to stay informed about Safeco claims
- Sign up for Email Preference Manager (EPM) to receive automated claims activity notifications during five critical claims steps:
- New claims (excluding glass and tow claims)
- Total loss payments
- Large loss payments of $50,000 or more
- Large reserve changes of plus or minus $50,000 or more
- Subrogation recoveries of $500 or more
- Gain access to a wealth of information – from claim status to adjustor name – through Safeco’s Claim Inquiry, a simple-to-use tool that’s regularly updated.
- Use Safeco Claims Download to receive a notification when a claim opens, an adjuster is assigned, a claim is closed and when a claim is re-opened. These notifications also include information such as policy number, loss description, adjuster email address and more.
Get more information about these options in Safeco’s Claims Center.